- September 7, 2018
- Posted by: Trading
- Category: Market Overview
By the numbers:
- Canada August net change in employment: -51.6K vs. +5.0K e
- Unemployment rate: 6.0% vs. 5.9%e
- Full time employment: +40.4K vs. +35.0Ke –
- Part time employment Change: -92.0K vs. -30Ke
- Participation rate: 65.3% vs. 65.5%e
- Hourly earnings y/y: +2.6% vs. +3.0%e
- No revisions:
rallies +0.4% to C$1.3172
USD/CAD for Sept. 6-7, 2018.
This article is for general information purposes only. It is not investment advice or a solution to buy or sell securities. Opinions are the authors; not necessarily that of OANDA Corporation or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers or directors. Leveraged trading is high risk and not suitable for all. You could lose all of your deposited funds.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.