- August 7, 2018
- Posted by: Trading
- Category: News
DUBAI, Aug 7 (Reuters) – Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian stocks struggle as trade anxiety weighs MKTS/GLOB
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Abu Dhabi index at highest in almost three years on energy, banks Oil rises ahead of renewed U.S. sanctions against Iran O/R
* PRECIOUS-Gold prices crawl up on steady dollar Middle East Crude-Abu Dhabi, Qatar cut July OSPs for crude grades Turkish, U.S. officials to meet in Washington amid dispute -CNN Turk Renewed U.S. sanctions target Iran’s economy, Tehran cool on talks Lebanese central bank says pound stable, urges fiscal reform ATR delivers five more planes to IranAir, needs maintenance approvals EU aims to block U.S. sanctions on Iran Turkish central bank cuts upper limit on bank reserve requirements Iraq says election recount complete but cut short in capital over fire Iraq oil minister says oil prices approaching stability -state media Turkey’s energy inflation to rise in the short term, central bank says Jordan tenders again to buy 120,000 tonnes wheat Egypt’s foreign debt rises to $88.2 bln in Q3 of F/Y 2017-2018 Egypt’s Suez Canal revenues rise to $493.3 mln in July Fitch Affirms Egypt at ‘B’; Outlook Positive ARABIA
* Canada defiant after Saudi Arabia freezes new trade over human rights call Saudi Arabia’s Savola Group Q2 profit falls 39 pct TABLE-Saudi Arabia Q2 earnings estimates (1) TABLE-Saudi Arabia Q2 earnings estimates (2) ARAB EMIRATES
* UAE says stands with Saudi Arabia “in defending its sovereignty” Moody’s upgrades DP World’s ratings to Baa1; stable outlook UAE’s Stanford Marine creditors in talks about sale of business -sources TABLE-Abu Dhabi Q2 earnings estimates TABLE-Dubai Q2 earnings estimates TABLE-Qatar Q2 earnings estimates TABLE-Kuwait Q2 earnings estimates Jailed Bahraini opposition leader denied medical treatment – son Moody’s downgrades four Bahraini banks Bahrain says supports Saudi Arabia in rights row with Canada TABLE-Bahrain Q2 earnings estimates TABLE-Oman Q2 earnings estimates
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.